The ADINA User Interface provides the complete pre- and post-processing capabilities for all the ADINA solution programs. The ADINA User Interface offers a fully interactive graphical user interface for all the modeling and post-processing tasks.
Key features of the ADINA User Interface include:
· Model geometry may be directly created, imported from various CAD systems that support Parasolid (e.g. NX, SolidEdge and SolidWorks), or imported through the IGES interface.
· Physical properties, loads and boundary conditions can be assigned directly on the model geometry. Finite element meshes can thus be modified without affecting the model definition.
· Fully automatic mesh generation can be used on general geometry with flexible control over element size distribution. Mapped meshing can be used on simpler geometry.
· Session file keeps track of user input and selection during model creation. The entire model can be recreated by playing back the session file. A different model can also be created by modifying the session file.
The ADINA User Interface has many easy-to-use features such as:
· A fully interactive graphical interface with pull-down menus and dialog boxes for selection of options and input of values.
· Icons for quick access to commonly used tasks.
· Copy and paste feature for the graphics window.
· Direct creation of AVI movies within the program.
· Output of graphics in vector or bitmap formats.
· Undo and redo features. Number of undos allowed can be customized.
· Dynamic rotation, zooming, and panning of the model.
· Support of command file input for often repeated tasks.
In post-processing, the wide range of result visualization tools include:
· Deformed and original mesh plots.
· Band and contour plots.
· Vector and tensor plots.
· Plotting of variables on graphs.
· Listing of variable values on screen or file.
· Definition of resultant variables from output variables.
Tel: +44 (0)121 703 9236 or e-mail: email@example.com
© Copyright Product Development Services Ltd. All rights reserved 2012